This course presents the advanced Lean Six tools, expert problem-solving methodology and the coaching /leadership skills needed to aid an organization achieve direct, quantifiable and substantial cost savings. This 120-hour certification course is an interactive series of training sessions that focus on helping the student become a leader in facilitating Lean in their organization, as well as and building their careers through continuous improvement skills. The Lean Six Black Belt classes provide the tools, skills and techniques needed to assist students in becoming a leader in facilitating Lean and continuous improvement.
This course is designed for Executives, Supervisors, Engineers, CI Practitioners and Facilitators.
The 15 classes of the Go-Lean-Six 15 day Lean Six Black belt Bootcamp
• Introduction to Lean Principles, Strategies and Techniques (8 Wastes)
• Kaizen Events (Plan, Conduct & Follow-up)
• 6S Workplace Organization Kaizen
• Lean Daily Management (SQDC)
• Root Cause & Corrective Action (8D)
• DMAIC - Six Sigma (Define–Measure–Analyze–Improve–Control)
• Kanban Pull Systems (PFEP)
• Continuous Flow (Cellular Layouts)
• Quick Changeover (SMED)
• Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
• Lean Leader / Facilitator / Coach (LFC)
• The Eight Steps of Value Stream Management (VSM)
• Six Sigma – Statistical Process Control (SPC)
• Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture (Kata)
• Lean-Six Transformation/Leading the Lean-Six Journey
Due to the complex nature of these topics, students will engage in multiple, full-day sessions (including appropriate break sessions) that will be presented in-person. All course materials are facilitated by highly qualified individuals, possessing a combination of professional industry experience, certifications and education for engaging interactions and professional facilitation of the course.
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
• Reduce costs related to processes, wastes, quality and materials
• Enable flexibility in operations by synchronizing the supply chain
• Mitigate risks, reduce variability and decrease process failures
• Assist in the development of internal higher-value projects
• Make a substantial improvement in organizational quality
Any student who wishes to drop a course may do so by visiting or calling any of the campus Welcome Centers. These requests must be made no less than one calendar day prior to the first class meeting date to be eligible for a full refund of tuition and fees (except for any tuition or fees noted as nonrefundable).
Unless otherwise specifically stated or approved, no refund will be issued after a course-start date.
We do not issue partial refunds in the event that a student starts a course late or does not complete the course.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.