This instructor-led workshop course is for beginning and intermediate level students and focuses on the art form known as glass lampworking, or creating glass beads through the use of a torch. Learn the basic skills while having time to explore new techniques safely and with guidance from the instructor.
- Operate a burner torch
- Wind molten glass on a mandrel
- Create a variety of different bead shapes
- Use a variety of different decorative techniques
- Safety when using burner torches and heated glass
- How to operate a burner torch
- How to shape and mold heated glass
- Creating specific shapes
- Using decorative techniques
Feel free to email us with any questions you have!
Location: Rose Lehrman Arts Center room 126
Duration: 18 hours
Dates: February 1 - March 15, 2023
Schedule: Wednesdays from 6:00-9:00pm
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.