To operate a Forklift, Operators must be certified and recertified every 3 years. Forklift Operators are in high demand, so if you enjoy the fast paced, exciting environment of the distribution and logistics industries, or other types of commercial and industrial warehouse sites, becoming a Forklift Operator may be for you. This one day Saturday certification program consists of both classroom and hands-on instruction. Students learn how to operate a powered industrial truck without direct supervision. The program is designed to help students achieve certification. Equipment pictured to show type of lift only. Actual equipment used for class will be similar.
• Operating instructions
• Vehicle operations
• Restrictions and limitations
• Surface conditions/environment
• Vehicle controls/differences
• Steering and maneuvering
• Operator inspections/maintenance
• Load compositions/manipulation
• OSHA/safety requirements
- Closed toe footwear and long pants must be worn at all times. Shirts must have sleeves and be clean with no rips, tears, holes or vulgar graphics. No tank tops or muscle shirts.
Duration: 3 hours
DATE: Saturday - December 18, 2021
TIME: 8 AM - 11 AM
Location: Lancaster - Facilities Building
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the course, refunds are only approved if canceling within 72 hours of the course start date.