Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
• Navigate and perform common tasks in Word, such as opening, viewing, editing, saving, and printing documents, and configuring the application.
• Format text and paragraphs.
• Perform repetitive operations efficiently using tools such as Find and Replace, Format Painter, and Styles.
• Enhance lists by sorting, renumbering, and customizing list styles.
• Create and format tables.
• Insert graphic objects into a document, including symbols, special characters, illustrations, pictures, and clip art.
• Format the overall appearance of a page through page borders and colors, watermarks, headers and footers, and page layout.
• Use Word features to help identify and correct problems with spelling, grammar, readability, and accessibility.
This course is intended for students who want to learn basic Word 2016 skills, such as creating, editing, and formatting documents; inserting simple tables and creating lists; and employing a variety of techniques for improving the appearance and accuracy of document content.
The Word course textbook will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.