This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, or 2016 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.
To ensure your success, you will need to be familiar with the Windows operating system and a web browser. You also need competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft® Outlook for email and calendaring, and should be familiar with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft®Word, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and Microsoft® Excel®).
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Team, Planner, and Yammer apps.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Use instant messaging with Skype for Business.
- Conduct online meetings with Skype for Business.
The course textbook or ebook will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
Duration: 9 Hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.