This self-paced, virtual coursework provides an introductory overview of how the learner can understand working in a diverse world. We will be learning about diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Specifically, our perceptions, traits, abilities and identifying best practices and related topics.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
- Definition of diversity and inclusion
- Examine types of diversity and how perspective from each diverse trait exists/impacts the workforce
- Describe how diversity impacts teams
- Identify human and social behavior that exists and what potential barriers leaders need to be aware of or work to prevent
- Explore inclusive techniques, tools, and tactics that organizations are applying or may apply to best represent, respect, and harness diverse individual contributions.
Duration: 3 hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.