Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
- Students will be introduced to Excel terminology by identifying the window components within the application.
- Students will create Excel workbooks and develop worksheets that apply basic formula construction including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Excel’s built in functions will also be introduced to students.
- Students will format worksheets using font, alignment and number tools.
- Evaluation of page layout tools will be covered, including: margins, paper size, orientation, and scale to fit options. Application of page layout tools will be covered
- Students will then learn how to print Excel data. Students will also learn how to create basic charts including column and bar types.
Any student who wishes to drop a course may do so by visiting or calling any of the campus Welcome Centers. These requests must be made no less than one calendar day prior to the first class meeting date to be eligible for a full refund of tuition and fees (except for any tuition or fees noted as nonrefundable).
Unless otherwise specifically stated or approved, no refund will be issued after a course-start date.
We do not issue partial refunds in the event that a student starts a course late or does not complete the course.
The Excel course textbook is included with registration fees will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.