This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2016, including skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the following:
• Navigate within Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
• Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
• Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
• Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
• Create and format custom reports.
The Access course textbook is included in the registration cost will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
Duration: 9 Hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.