Conflict is all around us, but it isn't something to be feared! In business and personal relationships, there is bound to be conflict between individuals.
This self-paced, virtual coursework provides an introductory overview of how the learner can understand conflict in the workplace. Specific content focuses on understanding causes of conflict, conflict resolution techniques and a general base of information designed to increase insight and awareness of how conflict can be a healthy factor in any workplace if managed effectively.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
- Understand the definition and causes of workplace conflict;
- Review the positive and negative aspects of conflict;
- Investigate individual factors that impact conflict;
- Identify healthy and unhealthy responses to conflict;
- Explore conflict resolution techniques and considerations.
Duration: 3 hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.