This course is an introduction to the concepts of project management. We will approach project management in a general format, that is without any focus towards a particular profession, industry, or specialization. The concepts you learn will apply equally whether you are in information technology, engineering, healthcare, construction, or nearly any other type of profession. From time to time, we will provide examples and scenarios that may draw from a certain professional area, but these are general in nature and you will not need any specialized knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able:
Fundamentals of Project Management
- Gain a basic but thorough understanding of project management.
- There are many different approaches to project management.
- This course distills approaches and best practices into core concepts
Real World Applications
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
- Identify, apply, and expand on concepts in a professional setting.
- Learn how concepts can be applied and adapted.
Duration: 6 Hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.