This self-paced, virtual coursework provides a foundation for you to be able to understand the topic of Working in a Diverse World. This course focuses on exploration of our diverse traits, behaviors, beliefs, and practices in relation to how we perceive and interact with others in our working environments. The course contains seven content modules which include audio, video, reflection, learning checks, surveys, and other components.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
- Definition of diversity and inclusion;
- Examine types of diversity and how perspective from each diverse trait exists/impacts the workforce;
- Describe how diversity impacts impacts teams;
- Identify human and social behavior that exists and what potential barriers leaders need to be aware of or work to prevent;
- Explore inclusive techniques, tools, and tactics that organizations are applying or may apply to best represent, respect, and harness diverse individual contributions.
Duration: 3 hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.