Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to create and develop Excel worksheets and workbooks in order to work with and analyze the data that is critical to the success of your organization.
- Students will be introduced to Excel terminology by identifying the window components within the application.
- Students will create Excel workbooks and develop worksheets that apply basic formula construction including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Excel’s built in functions will also be introduced to students.
- Students will format worksheets using font, alignment and number tools.
- Evaluation of page layout tools will be covered, including: margins, paper size, orientation, and scale to fit options. Application of page layout tools will be covered
- Students will then learn how to print Excel data. Students will also learn how to create basic charts including column and bar types.
The Excel course textbook is included with registration fees will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
Duration: 9 Hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.