Our online/blended EMR to EMT Bridge Program combines self-paced online modules with interactive assignments and discussions. Students are required to attend in-person lab sessions throughout the program to demonstrate their competency in numerous psychomotor skills, complete testing requirements and prepare for the NREMT examinations.
We encourage you to complete the Self-Assessment for Online Learning to determine your potential aptitude for online learning.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- A copy of your current Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Responder card and CPR card must be submitted before the start of the program.
- Tuition for the program is $600.
- It is the responsibility of the EMT Bridge student to obtain the required textbook for the EMT Program. Students MUST have a textbook by the first class session.
- The required textbook is:Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured Essentials Package, Twelfth Edition
Currently, there are no courses available in this program. Please check back later for future course offerings.