AutoCAD provides a solid foundation in drawing and editing fundamentals, drawing automation techniques, layers and dimensioning. Students acquire the necessary skills needed to produce quality production drawings.
- Navigate the AutoCAD interface.
- Create a customized drawing environment.
- Use and understand new short cut menus.
- Use drawing “zooming” methods.
- Understand how to manipulate layers and object properties.
- Use basic editing techniques.
- Understand basic drawing methods.
- Annotate drawings.
- Create and edit hatching.
- Automate the design and drafting process with blocks.
- Use and understand basic plotting methods.
- Improve and establish individual confidence in working with AutoCAD.
- Learn how AutoCAD works and how it is used in industry.
- Create quality 2-D drawings
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
Duration: 30 hours (Course may take longer to achieve mastery)
May 20 2019 to June 30 2019
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.