Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
• Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing operations.
• Add graphical elements to your presentation.
• Modify objects in your presentation.
• Add tables to your presentation.
• Add charts to your presentation.
• Prepare to deliver your presentation
This course is intended for students who want to learn basic PowerPoint 2016 skills, By learning how to use the vast array of features and functionality contained within PowerPoint 2016, you will gain the ability to organize your content, enhance it with high-impact visuals, and deliver it with a punch.
The PowerPoint course textbook will be distributed after registration and payment.
Online course registration and payments are limited to one per person.
Duration: 9 Hours
Please be advised that once you have registered and paid for the online course, you have 30 days to login to the online course. After 30 days, if you have not logged into the online course, you will be withdrawn from the course and issued a 100% refund.
We are unable to offer refunds once you have logged into the course.